Sex & you

Sex & you

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Kamasutra sex position 2

We have talked about Kamasutra sex position in the last post and I'm going to continue here, there are about 30 sex position for you to learn. I want to share some of my favourite sex position here, you can boost up your sex life with your sex partner if you can use it for your advantage. Your girl won't mind to have more sexual satisfaction.
Reverse cowgirl, sure you know about the sex position once you heard the name. The girl on top and guys just lean on the bed, but the girl won't make love face to face with the guy but reverse. I like this post more because I can enjoy her rear view the butt. It's a fascinating scene.
Classic missionary, this is the best post of all time. Simply just because I am able to control everything on the top, I believe that most girls like this as well as they can lie down comfortably on the bed and enjoy sex so much. The facial expression of her enjoying sex with me is a plus for me as well.
Classic spoon: The girl lie down on the bed on side, and guys doing the same thing on the back of the girl. Guys will penetrate from back, this is good for the guys as you can get the greatest pleasure with minimum effort. This is one of my favourite sex position, my hands can go all over her body freely and I can't do that with missionary.