Sex & you

Sex & you

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Phone and Sex

Just read about an article that talk about relationship of phone and sex. How does a phone affect your sex life? The article here does ignore a lot of other phone users but focus on the latest new phone like Iphone, Blackberry and Android phone. There is actually a statistic that makes you want to buy an Iphone. I'm not a big fan of Iphone, and I'm not even a user of Iphone, I just quote it from CBS News article that relate the phone and sex buddy.
It mentions that if you happen to be a male Android phone user, you will have an average of 6 sex buddies. If you are a female Android phone user, it will be slightly higher, 6.1 sex partners. Now we talk about Blackberry users, for the male, you will have 8.1 sex partners, for the female, it's higher again, it's 8.8 sex buddies. Who's the winner? Yes, it's IPhone, for men, the average is 10 sex buddies, and for girls it's 12.3 sex partners. I think IPhone have more applications and games that can help each other to contact more frequent and help them to communicate. Oh, the poll for this research is 30 years old.
For me, it's just a normal article, the first feeling when I read this is how come girls have more sex buddies than guy. But I can understand that they have more advantage than guy. Sad news for us, guys.