Sex & you

Sex & you

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Look her in the eye while having sex

That explains what I wanna tell you here, look at her in the eye when you are making love with her. It's good to have eye contact, I think most of the guys like it, don't think that guys is looking at your breast or pussy only. Guys do like eye contact too when having sex. Sometimes when your sex partner is not so confident in sex, they need you to look at him/her to give the feedback to let them know that you are feeling good, enjoying the sex. Girls out there, do you know that the guys will feel more likely to orgasm when they know you are satisfy with the sex? Another thing that you can make sex better is using your mouth, no I don't mean to give him a blowjob, I mean your voice. By giving some deep breath, moaning, this will give effect like the eye contact, and moaning is better than anything that is telling your sex partner that you are enjoying the sex, and you are coming, going to have an orgasm soon. If you communicate this with your sex partner, you may be surprise to find out that spanking or dirty talking will arouse them as well. Communicate this first before you scream for 'fuck me, fuck me hard, I want you to fuck me deep inside.', your sex partner maybe the type that don't enjoy this dirty talking but rather some smooth talk like 'I'm coming baby, faster.'