Sex & you

Sex & you

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Have Sex in the Morning!!!

As you can see in the title here, I'm telling you that take your chance to have sex in the Morning. Ya guys, we have sex at night most of the time. And of course we have to work during weekdays, so I'm suggesting you to make in on weekend and holiday. It's a great way to start your day right? Why?Don't ask me, ask your little penis down there, they will tell you why. Actually they tried to tell you this all the time, doesn't your penis wake up earlier than you every morning? They are trying to tell you that, boy, feed me with some pussy. Ok, they may sound rude, they try to tell you I need to have sex here, please find me a girl. I'm sure that your energy is much better in the morning than at night, you have all the power that a girl need to be satisfy. So if you are waking up next to a girl in the morning, give her the orgasm she needs.
Do you know that not only guys have higher testosterone levels in the morning, girls have the same thing as well. The same drive in the morning can make her crazy, some more in the morning you don't have to worry about work during weekend and holiday. This will help you more and get to focus in sex. Guys, satisfy your girl now and give them the orgasm in the morning. Oh ya, brush your teeth first or have some mints beside your bed.