Thursday, August 20, 2015
Are you ready for sex?
Here are some things you should consider before sex:
Although some think they are old enough, it may not be the best time for sex. There are no rules when exactly should happen to you when you should have sex for the first time. Readiness for it occurs at different times in each person. Fail to do so may affect your future sex life and cause you lack of sex drive.
It is your decision
You can always choose when you want to have sex and with whom. Just because you've done it before, with one person does not mean that you have to do it again. Is this just to satisfy your partner and you even need to find something to stimulate yourself to boost testosterone level?
When and with whom to do it is one of the important decisions in your life. You're the only one who can decide. Whether you lose your virginity or will have sex again, remember the following tips:
Talk about sex
Better embarrassed to talk about sex than embarrassing sex before you are ready. There are a lot of things you should consider.
• Are you both ready for sex?
• Will you make sex for the right reasons, not because you are under pressure?
Sex is not the only aspect of the relationship, and there are other ways to enjoy each other. Discuss what you want and what you want to do. You can do other things and they like - as conversations, meeting with friends and family, concert, theater, sports, walks and listening to music.
10 questions to yourself
You should be confident about how we will react if it comes to sex and where will actually proceed. Ask yourself when you feel comfortable. This exact time is it right spot, the right person? Do you really believe that man and mutual have your feelings?
• Do you feel better?
• Do you love your partner?
• Does he loves you too?
• Did you talk about using condoms and how the conversation went?
• Are you prepared contraceptives?
• Can you say "no" at any time if you change your mind both be OK with that?
If you answer "yes" to all questions, then maybe the time is right. But if you answer "yes" to these questions, it does not hurry:
• Do you feel under pressure from a partner or friends?
• Why do you want to do sex to impress their friends or because you really want?
• Are you afraid to lose a close working relationship if you do not have sex with him?
Having a relationship does not necessarily mean having sex. Even if you've done it once or twice to be sure whether you really want to proceed.