Sex & you

Sex & you

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Women's curve

Saw a picture in Facebook, and it's damn right. The title is 'Just because you're skinny, doesn't mean you're hot! Bring the curves back! It shows 3 type of body, one is about women's ideal body shape, one is about men's ideal women body shape, the remaining one is national average. Women's ideal size is 4-8, but guys like size 12 and the national average size is 16. It's very true, girls do like to keep fit all the time, no matter how skinny she is.

For me, I do like girls with curve. Those model on the walk way are just a disaster for me, their body shape is too skinny. They are so skinny that I won't even erect if they are standing in front of me without any cloth on them. No one is perfect, I believe so. But don't make yourself so skinny that it's more ugly than pretty. I saw this Mayra Suarez nude photo online, I have no idea who is this before I read about it. She was a model, she is kinda hot. She does look attractive but she is very skinny, for me, it's not really my type. Don't get me wrong, it's not about her breast. She have a pair of nice tits, but other parts of her is just skinny. As long as this is the natural her without doing those intense slimming programme, she still consider a healthy person. She do look better if she can slightly increase in weight.

Body curve is important, but not too over. Just have a healthy a balance life you will be more happy and attract the type of guys that love you more than your body. Exercise can help you to have a hot body curve.