Monday, February 9, 2015
Easy Steps to Prevent Premature Ejaculation Naturally
There are many men who experience the feeling of unable to control the ejaculatory reflex and to climax before desired. This disorder called premature ejaculation is one of the most common disorders in males, regardless of age. Avoid it can be simple if it is constant and know the proper techniques for this, and the various agents that influence its production. Continue reading this article and discover how to stop premature ejaculation naturally.
1. The first thing that must be done is to identify the cause of premature ejaculation. Therefore, it is essential to understand why it occurs. There are many causes of premature ejaculation. You could be suffering from some disease such as diabetes or anxiety related problem. Finding the origin of the disorder will make it much easier to avoid it.
2. One of the most common reasons why men have trouble controlling their ejaculatory reflex is an inadequate masturbation. Although it seems an easy task, not all realize it correctly, triggering premature ejaculation during sex. Thus, one way to avoid this is masturbating properly. If you normally do it quickly, to quench their excitement as soon as possible, your body becomes used to produce quick intense orgasm; a fact that will be seen reflected when you have sex.
If this is your case, what you should do to prevent premature ejaculation is to take your time and try to control the masturbation so that orgasm occurs later. The best way to do it is to press with the thumb and index finger the part that is under the glans when you feel the need to ejaculate. When the feeling of ejaculation subsides, continue with masturbation. Do not forget to enjoy the moment and relax.
3. Your mood during sex will affect your performance. During sexual encounter, check if anything that worries you. If you have a picture of stress or anxiety for whatever reason or feel bored, most likely it will lead to premature ejaculation. To help prevent this, you should spend a few minutes a day to perform relaxation techniques to help you get away from all that concerns you during your sexual relationship and focus only on your own pleasure and partner.
4. In addition to controlling masturbation and performing relaxation techniques, there are other exercises to prevent premature ejaculation such as Kegel technique. To perform Kegel exercise, you need to stop the flow of urine for a few seconds and expel it in small quantities once relaxed. Check the internet to know the exact detailed process of Kegel exercise.
5. If you have a partner, dealing with the problem of sexual disorder is a thing of the two. So, if premature ejaculation you experienced is not sporadic, follow the Kegel exercise and the masturbation technique as mentioned earlier. Also, observe the sexual positions that you practice. Opt positions as spoon or jellyfish, characterized by not allowing the penis to penetrate through and reach orgasm later, thereby preventing premature ejaculation.
6. The food and exercise are also good allies to prevent premature ejaculation. It is advisable to follow a balanced diet and play sports actively. One of the most beneficial diets to control ejaculation is the Mediterranean, which demands the high intake of fruits and vegetables. These foods, especially fruits, are rich in carbohydrates, which help prevent premature ejaculation. Now, you should not eat them in excess, it could have negative consequences.
7. Performing the process of cleansing and detoxifying the body is very important to prevent the accumulation of toxins, which also affect the control of the ejaculatory reflex. In this regard, the juices of fruits and vegetables are very effective.
8. Where the premature ejaculation is a sporadic disorder, just identify the cause that led to the timely disorder and eliminate it. The problem occurs when it comes to something common. You need to know that there is a certain time to learn to control ejaculation, so you may take a while to do so and starting to notice the results. If after applying the above techniques for a certain period of time you still continue to suffer premature ejaculation, it's best to seek a professional help; perhaps the origin of disorder is more serious than you think and you must follow a specific treatment for sexual dysfunction.